A Community Centre to assist the LGBTQI+ causes in Berlin, providing a more clear and stable life environment for minorities; exchange information, knowledge and skill to improve our social and professional relations; serve as an anchor for mental health issues, providing a better emotional and psychological state of mind and well-being. It is definitely a one-of-a-kind project that will overflow Berlin with love and support, and mostly important understanding.
Based on a collaborative work environment, we aim to support meetings and exchange activities such as classes and workshops, offering an opportunity to elevate and enhance work expertise, know-how and professionalism. Additionally and particularly significant a social-bureaucratic assistance will be the foundation of our proposal.
The space’s MULTIFUNCTION can be easily described below in 8 simple points. That will be fundamentally how the headquarters will be further developed and organised to become a queer community centre in Berlin to assist and help self-development and knowledge-sharing:
1. Workshops & Classes’ - continuous education is quality education
2. Counselling & Legal Advice; - no one left behind
3. Integration: Deutsch; - natürlich
4. Co-working Space; - inspirational hive
5. Photo & Video Studio; - archiving history in the making
6. Music, Production Studio & LIVE Streaming; - universal language of togetherness
7. Cooking & Catering; - eat me baby one more time
8. Talks and Mental Health - why overwhelm friends during raves with your stories, when you have a designated place for that
For bookings at the moment we are only accepting applications and requests by email: email@example.com